Refme Citation Tool
Refme - Log in/create and account using your school google ID.
Creating a Bibliography using Refme!
- Go to refme.com
- Sign in with your google account.
- Click on “add a project +”
- Enter a title (for example-cancer brochure)
- Click on the tab that says “add a reference”
- Click on the tab at the top which indicates which type of reference you are using (for example-website)
- Follow directions (for example-copy and paste web address into the box)
- Click on “cite”
- Click save at the bottom
- You will then be brought to the actual citation, just copy and paste it into your document.
Refme Extension for Chrome
Add the chrome extension Refme to your browser. This will allow you to quickly create citations, bookmark, add highlights, and notes for any website you are viewing.